Emergency Boarding-Up Service
Homewatch Property Services Ltd provides a reliable 24-hour emergency boarding up service.
We understand you may require this service following an extremely stressful incident such as a fire, a break-in or an act of vandalism. Which is why you can call on Homewatch at any time of the day and we will be with you in 30-90 minutes.
Our experienced carpenters are available for emergency boarding up services across the Isle of Wight. As professionals, Homewatch Property Services are always fully equipped and prepared when arriving at your property.
Our priority is to make your property safe and secure when most needed. If the worst were to happen, or a door or window required immediate replacement, you can call on Homewatch Property Services to help.
It's An Emergency!
Our emergency boarding up service includes:
- A 24-hour emergency call-out service.
- Services for both commercial and domestic properties.
- Weather-resistant plywood boarding cut to fit any access point.
- Temporary doors which can be fitted on site.
- A robust physical barrier to protect access points from unwanted trespassers.
- Can be fitted over glass to protect from vandalism or further damage.
- Increased protection using anti-tamper security screws and anti-tamper methods.
- Boarding is available for hire or purchase.
- Advice for future safety & security.
- Next step services offered & provided on request.
Once the property is safe and secure, we will be able to offer you the best advice for the next steps to be taken while offering you other services which may be required to getting your property back to its original state.
Weather-Resistant Plywood Boards.
Our weather-resistant plywood boarding up screens can be made to fit any access point. Offering a safe, secure and temporary security solution prior to having new windows or doors fitted.
Plywood boarding screens are a solid alternative solution suitable for a range of scenarios:
To cover and protect any property access point such as a door or window following an incident, for instance; a fire, a break-in or an act of vandalism.
To provide security on a short-term basis when a property is between tenants or owners.
If you are in need of an emergency boarding-up service anywhere across the Isle of Wight and at any time, do not hesitate to call Homewatch Property Service Ltd on 07503 994 181 or 07557 017 814.
For Emergency Window Boarding In Isle Of Wight
Get In Touch
Homewatch specialises in providing high quality services for all of our customers. If you're interested in discussing any of our services, call 07503 994 181.
- Key Holding
- Property Checks
- Mobile Patrols
- Property Maintenance
- Property Repairs
- Alarm Response